Starwars - The Imperial M Starwars - The Imperial M

great song!

Probably the best metal rendition of Imperial March I've heard, makes me wanna make one of my own.

I think that the one thing that's missing that a lot of people have been mentioning is a solo. A nice solo would have been perfect after the piano part, but it's a great song nonetheless.

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks for the review dude, I'm recording a new version for a flash, and I'll add a solo. Thanks again!

Celtic Lore Celtic Lore

Epicly Awesome

5/5 and 10/10

This is the kind of music I one day hope to be able to create. Everything about it is perfect, keep up the good work.

Eternal Flame RMX - DJ V Eternal Flame RMX - DJ V

meh

Didn't sound that great with all the preset sounds from FL, and a lot of the times the different instruments weren't in tune with each other.

I'll give you a 6 though cuz Freedom Call is awesome.

String-a-Long String-a-Long

nice

Pretty sweet foot-tappin' song. Grats on UotD too.

The Real SLIM Bowser!!!!listen The Real SLIM Bowser!!!!listen

Acapella is off

The whole accapella is like half a bar off from the instrumental. Besides it's alright, but I'm not sure if voice samples are allowed on NGAP.

BowserThedestructive responds:

ow..well they should be...is there anyway i can contact the newgrounds master You know the head man or admin or bot to see if its allowed ..

Wherever I may roam Wherever I may roam

Amazing

Holy crap man this is really good. One of my favorite Metallica songs too. The vocals remind me of yooung Tobias Sammet (lead singer from Edguy). I have some songs from them when they were 17 and you sound just like him. I bet in time you guys would become an amazingly awesome band.

MattZombie responds: